8 Great Things to Do for the Second Weekend of November 2010
Wednesday, November 10, 2010 by Hamilton County Tourism
If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:
1. Take part in Follow the North Star, an unforgettable, award winning program that places you as a runaway slave (not recommended for younger children) - Thursday, November 11 - Saturday, November 13. *Visiting from out of town? The Frederick Talbott Inn, located across the street from Conner Prairie, is offering a Follow the North Star package!
2. Take a non-perishable food item to PillowTalk in Carmel, and save! They are hosting a food drive, contributors will be given a 15% discount - daily until Sunday, November 14.
3. With temperatures dropping, stay warm inside while watching a 3D movie at the Hamilton 16 IMAX in Noblesville.
4. Let your senses come alive during a Family Night Hike through Ritchey Woods Nature Preserve in Fishers - Friday, November 12.
5. Visit Noble Coffee & Tea, this weeks Restaurant of the Week, for a hot drink and tasty pastry.
6. Guys, enjoy a night out and learn how to make perfect game time food during the Tailgating Special demonstration class at Kiss Z Cook in Carmel- Saturday, November 13.
7. Burn some energy and have some fun during a competitive game of laser tag at Laser Flash in Carmel. 8. During the game this weekend, cheer on the Colts at Mudsock's Grill and enjoy food and drink discounts - Sunday, November 14.
*For a complete listing of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana visit our online calendar at 8GreatTowns.com!