If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend.
"One of the works of Indiana Artisan Pam Newell from Fishers, Indiana"
- Support Hamilton County artists and other Hoosiers at the Indiana Artisan Marketplace at the Indiana State Fairgrounds Expo Hall. Celebrate Indiana talent and creativity and find unique items to take home. Saturday, April 16, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Sunday, April 17, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Cost: $8. Kids 15 and under free. Click here for a $3 off coupon.
- Celebrate Arbor Day at the April 16 tree planting and giveaway at Quaker Park in Westfield, 10 a.m. -1 p.m.
- Get a family checkup and enjoy fun health-related activities at Riverview Family Health Days. Saturday, 8-11 a.m. at Cicero Family Care and Hazel Dell Family Care. Cost: Free.
- Get egg-excited and join in the Easter Egg Hunt at Forest Park in Noblesville. The fun starts Saturday at 10 a.m. First 25 kids to stop by the Old Picket Fence in downtown Noblesville also receive a toy-filled Easter egg.
- Or hop on over to the Easter Egg Hunt in Asa Bales Park in Westfield, Saturday at 3 p.m. Take a picture with the Easter Bunny, hunt for eggs and win prizes.
- Lend a helping hand at the seventh annual Spring Service Day at Richey Woods in Fishers. Help weed out invasive plans and help our native plants survive and thrive. Great activity for families and groups. Pre-registration is appreciated; groups can register using the volunteer system and clicking on the INVOLVE logo.
- Listen to the Kentucky Bluegrass Ensemble of Centre College, Saturday, April 16 at 8 p.m. at the Carmel Community Playhouse.
- Watch as a sheep (or at least his wool) becomes a blanket. Learn about sheep herding, spinning, dyeing and weaving this weekend at Conner Prairie Interactive History Park.
*For a complete listing of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana, visit our online calendar at VisitHamiltonCounty.com.