8 Great Things to Do for the Third Weekend in December 2010
Wednesday, December 15, 2010 by Hamilton County Tourism Staff
If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here areÂ 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend.
1. Find something special for that special someone at the Holiday Sale at Main Street Shoppes in Westfield. Everything is 10 to 50 percent off through Dec. 23.
2. See the holiday lights at the 18th annual Reynolds Farm Equipment Free Christmas Lights Display in Fishers. Now through Jan. 2, 2011.
3. Finish your holiday shopping at the Hamilton County Winter Marketplace, December 18, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., at the Hamilton County 4-H Fairgrounds. Crafts, art, gifts, gourmet foods and more. Admission $1, kids 12 and under free.
4. Get the giving spirit at Clay Terrace Mall in Carmel with the St. Vincent Giving Tree. Choose a tag from the big tree behind Santa's House, purchase the item, and deliver unwrapped donations to the mall office located in the Clay Terrace North Building.
5. Don't forget to eat! Grab a bite at one of our ChowTown restaurants. Choose from quaint diners to upscale restaurants and everything in between.
6. Before the hustle and bustle slow you down, treat yourself to a spa treatment at Chateau Bijou or Dream Weaver Salon and Day Spa.
7. This weekend is the start of the holiday break for many central Indiana schools. Let the kids play indoors at Pinheads in Fishers or Laser Flash in Carmel.