If you will are a resident or if you will be visiting our 8 Great Towns for the holiday weekend, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana.
- 1. Find something special at an area boutique. Visit Gallery 116 in Fishers or the stores on Noblesville Square to find jewelry, accessories and apparel to match any budget and style.
- 2. Finish your hustling and bustling with one-stop shopping at Carmel Clay Terrace or at Hamilton Town Center in Noblesville.
- 3. Take the kids to see Willy Wonka at the Center for the Performing Arts in Carmel, Indiana. Enjoy the last show before Christmas on December 23, so the kids have visions of Ommpa Loompas dancing in their heads!
- 4. Find last-minute gifts for your favorite foodies at Vine and Table. They have a huge assortment of wine, cheese and gourmet goodies.
- 5. Pamper yourself! Get a special holiday hairdo at 28 Star Studio or treat yourself to a spa treatment at Chateua Bijou or La Dolce Salon and Spa.
- 6. Slow down and take stroll through the art galleries in the Carmel Art and Design District. You might find something for yourself or for an art lover on your list.
- 7. Enjoy café dining at its best with breakfast or lunch at Uptown Café or Ginger's Cafe.
- 8. Give your family the gift of time. Take in a movie at the Hamilton 16 IMAX (We recommend The Muppets!) or challenge them to a game of laser tag. Check for extended holiday hours for extra play time!