If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend.
- Laugh. Enjoy family-friendly improve at the Simply Sweet Shoppe on January 15 at 4 p.m. Tickets are only $3 per person or $6 for the entire family.
- Get your Brass Knuckles. A Brass Knuckles Oatmeal Stout at Barley Island Brewery in Noblesville that is. This complex medium-full bodied stout is only available until March.
- Put your picture on the wall at Bub's Burgers and Ice Cream. After being closed for a week for renovations, Bub's is grilling up the one pound 'Big Ugly' burgers again. Eat one and get your picture on the wall!
- Celebrate Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Day at Conner Prairie. Enjoy free admission and plenty of activities, indoors and out.
- Plan ahead. Don't let the snowy conditions fools you. Hamilton County is gearing up for another season of great golf. Book your Stay & Play Golf Package now and take advantage of our Super Saver rates.
- Take a break. Get away from it all with a night (or two) at the Old Towne Carmel Bed and Breakfast. If you close your eyes, you may be able to smell the French-pressed coffee and home-baked sweet rolls.
- Take a taste of Hamilton County home with you. Local Folks Foods, based in Sheridan, uses all local ingredients to create sauces, jams and pasta that is freshness in a jar. May we recommend the Mushroom & Garden Vegetable Pasta Sauce?
- Honor our troops. The Fallen Hoosiers Heroes Memorial in Westfield honors those Hoosiers who have given their life for our freedoms. As an open air memorial, you can visit any time.
*For a complete listing of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana visit our online calendar at VisitHamiltonCounty.com!