2. Stop by "The Word Gallery" - an event for poetry writers and lovers, hosted by Gallery One36 - Friday, May 14.
3. Head to Arcadia for their annual May Festival - an event of crafts, food and games. Want to go, but don't feel like driving? Take the MayFest Train to get there - Saturday, May 15 - Sunday, May 16.
4. Visit Conner Prairie, where you will watch horses charge and cannons roar as reenactors from across the country bring the Civil War back to life - Saturday, May 15 - Sunday, May 16.
5. All aboard! Ride a train and eat a yummy slice during the Pizza Plus Express train excursion - Saturday, May 15.
6. Experience a Jimmy Buffett concert during his live performance at Verizon Wireless Music Center in Noblesville - Saturday, May 15.
7. Cool Creek Park needs your help with getting things ready for the new season. Interested in volunteering for "Help and Park Day?" Call 317-770-4400 - Saturday, May 15.
8. End the weekend with a leisurely Wildflower Hike through Ritchey Woods Nature Preserve - Sunday, May 16.
*For a complete list of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com!