8 Great Things to Do for the Third Weekend of November 2010
Wednesday, November 17, 2010 by Hamilton County Tourism
If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:
1. Take part in Follow the North Star, an unforgettable, award winning program that places you as a runaway slave (not recommended for younger children) - Thursday, November 18 - Saturday, November 20. *Visiting from out of town? The Frederick Talbott Inn, located across the street from Conner Prairie, is offering a Follow the North Star Package!
2. Enjoy locally crafted artwork during the "Community Creates" exhibit at the Birdie Gallery in Noblesville- Thursday, November 18 - Saturday, November 20.
3. Are you a Harry Potter fan? Check out part one of the finale at Hamilton 16 IMAX in Noblesville. Â Movie is released Friday, November 19.
4. Take part in a fun, hands on holiday cooking class at Kiss Z Cook - Friday, November 19.
5. Get an early start on holiday shopping during the 4th Annual Local Artists Holiday Sale at Gallery One36 in Westfield - Saturday, November 20.
6. Enjoy a great sandwich, matzo ball soup or a tasty dessert at this weeks Restaurant of the Week, Shapiro's Deli.
7. Head to Carmel Civic Square for the "Holiday On The Square" event - Saturday, November 20.
8. Enjoy the holiday season during the annual Country Christmas celebration at Stonycreek Farm in Noblesville - open daily; Sunday, November 21 - Tuesday, December 21.
*For a complete listing of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana visit our online calendar at 8GreatTowns.com!