8 Great Things to Do for the Third Weekend of October 2010
Tuesday, October 12, 2010 by Hamilton County Tourism
If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:
1. Take part in a fun Hamilton County, Indiana fall tradition - the Stonycreek Farm Pumpkin Festival - Open daily until Sunday, October 31.
2. Enjoy a family friendly Halloween Hike through Ritchey Woods Nature Preserve - Friday, October 15 - Saturday, October 16.
3. Get spooked by the Headless Horseman when he makes his return to Conner Prairie this weekend - Friday, October 15 - Sunday, October 17.
4. Enjoy the fun fall exhibits currently on display at the Museum Of Miniature Houses in Carmel - Friday, October 15 - Sunday, October 17.
5. Go on a Nefarious Ghost Walk tour through historic Noblesville - Saturday, October 16.
6. Visit the Indy Wine Trail wineries during the weekend long "Indy Wine Trail Chili Cook Off" event to enjoy shopping, tastings, a bowl of chili and a glass of wine (begin the weekend tour at Grape Inspirations in Carmel) - Saturday, October 16 - Sunday, October 17.
7. Hop aboard the Pumpkin Train and enjoy an afternoon ride, a stroll through a pumpkin patch and pretty fall foliage - Saturday, October 16 - Sunday, October 17.