Not sure what to do this weekend? With warming temperatures and snow (hopefully!) done for the season, it's a great time to get out and explore Hamilton County! Have a girls night out, take advantage of dining deals, see a show and more. Read on for ideas and browse our online calendar for even more!
1. Grab a group of girlfriends for a fun night of shopping and activities at Diva Night in Noblesville! Tonight from 5-8:30pm, eleven shops on the historic Noblesville Square will be participating in this fun ladies evening. Stop by each shop to collect punches on a punch card, then meet at the Copper Still from 8:30-9:30 for refreshments and a raffle. The more shops you visit, the more times you'll be entered to win fun prizes!
2. Enjoy live music in a fun atmosphere at Detour An American Grille in Carmel. Tonight Chris Oaks will perform from 8-10pm, Friday After Dark will perform from 9:30-midnight and Jayne Bond & Pink Martinis will perform at the same time on Saturday. Pairing this fun live music with Detour's great food and drink specials will make for a fun weekend outing!
3. Be sure to come by the Carmel Arts & Design District on Saturday for the Second Saturday Gallery Walk. From 5-10 p.m. galleries and shops will be open for visitors to browse their impressive selections. Pair this with dinner at a restaurant in the District, and you've got a fun and unique evening out!
4. Attend the opening of Carmel Repertory Theater's production of "Henry V" this weekend at the Studio. The Westfield Playhouse, Carmel Community Players and other theaters also have several performances this weekend, check out our full online calendar for show times.
5. Northside Nights Restaurant Week begins on Monday! Start browsing the menus of the participating restaurants and making reservations this weekend for your top choices. If you're unfamiliar with how this week of deliciousness works, refer to our previous post all about it!
6. The Nickel Plate Arts has a lot going on already this year- don't miss out on the creative fun! This weekend the Love, Lust & Poetry exhibit will continue to be on display, and the arts campus is open Thursday and Friday 12-5 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. Also this weekend an Organic Gardening Class is being offered that will teach you how to plan for planting season!
7. The Winter Market is quickly approaching the end of it's season on March 30. Don't miss this week's market on Saturday from 9 a.m.- Noon in the Carmel City Center. Grab fresh eggs, loose leaf tea, baked goodies and much more!
8. The Center for the Performing Arts is teeming with activity this weekend. Check out a symphony show, a play, a dance performance or see Anne-Sophie Mutter, the violin virtuoso. Check here for performance times and details!