Ghost walks, pumpkins, a run-in with the Headless Horseman... Halloween happenings are beginning in Hamilton County, Indiana! Discover tricks and fall treats this weekend throughout the county, read on for some great ideas. Check our online calendar for even more spook-tacular events!
1. Only a few more weeks to catch the Headless Horseman and Apple Store at Conner Prairie! Don't miss these fall traditions of spooky fun and tasty treats. Conner Prairie transforms into Conner Scairie and it's a sight to behold!
2. Speaking of spooky, secure reservation now for local ghost walks, they are sure to sell out. Unseen Press guides walks in Noblesville and Westfield to show off history and haunts. Also check out the Conner Prairie ghost walk to hear tales from employees about sightings on the property. BOO!
3. Deal with the Dealer Day is this Saturday at the Carmel Old Town Antique Mall. Bring up to 3 items to be appraised by local antique dealers, or just stop in to buy or sell. The mall is a great place to uncover treasures like vintage Halloween décor.
4. Pumpkins, pumpkins, pumpkins. It's going to be a beautiful weekend for picking the perfect one in Hamilton County! Check out the Hamilton Harvest Train, Stonycreek Farm's annual Pumpkin Harvest Festival, Spencer Farm, or the Russell Farms Pumpkin Patch Country Fall Festival.
5. Touted one of the Midwest's finest tournaments, teams from Indiana and the region will gather for the 23rd annual Halloween Classic soccer tournament beginning this weekend. Fans are welcome to watch matches at Fishers' Cyntheanne Park and Hamilton Southeastern High School- admission is free! The boys tournament begins this Saturday and the girls teams will play October 25-26.
6. Love fish? Luckily for you, this Friday is the "Fish is the Dish" event. Participating restaurants in Hamilton County and the Indianapolis area will feature a special healthy seafood menu item. See the participating Hamilton County Restaurants here.
7. See some entertainment on the cheap in Fishers this weekend. Check out the free Fall Movies in the Park this Friday at the Nickel Plate District Amphitheater. Or shell out just 12 bucks to see a fun musical at Studio 37. BEEHIVE! The 60's Musical is being presented both Friday and Saturday night.
8. Strawtown Koteewi Park in Noblesville is ablaze with fall color! Take a hike on one of the many multi-purpose trails and check out the falling leaves on the banks of the river. Stick around in the evening on Saturday for spooky stories around a bonfire.