Caramel covered apples, hot rods and pro golfers- oh my! This Labor Day Weekend and next week in Hamilton County are sure to be both tasty and exciting! Explore our list to see what to do this weekend and next week in Hamilton County. For even more ideas, check out our calendar of events.
1. Cruise to Cicero on Labor Day for the 21st Annual Red Bridge Rod Run. This yearly tradition is your chance to see over 200 cool cars ranging from historical hot rods to sweet convertibles and enjoy food and live entertainment.
2. Klipsch Music Center will be swinging this weekend with three different shows featuring multiple national acts! On Friday, Rascal Flatts will bring some country twang, Saturday will feature rock legends Kiss and Motley Crue, and Sunday Kelly Clarkson and the Fray will hit the stage.
3. Enjoy the season opening of the Apple Store at Conner Prairie! On September 1 the Apple Store will be open again for business. Hurry in to snatch up fall treats like hand-dipped caramel apples, several varieties of local apples and other gourmet goodies. Best of all, opening day will offer a special one-day only 15 percent off all purchases in the store from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.!
4. Hop on a train! The Indiana Transportation Museum is running two unique trains this weekend- the Fishers Explorer and the Pizza Plus Express. Both will run on Saturday and require reservations, if you miss this weekend's trains, there will be more running all fall!
6. Sit down with your calendar and pencil in all of the Hamilton County fall festivals that are coming up! There will be everything from food festivals to haunted experiences to art fairs!
7. Do some antiquing at local shops. Bounce around the county exploring shops like Antique Emporium in Carmel, Logan Village Mall in Noblesville, and the Main Street Shoppes in Westfield. Also don't miss the End of Summer Sale at the Main Street Shoppes where select items will be on sale for 10-50% off!
8. The BMW Championship is coming to Carmel next week! From September 3-9 pro golfers and fans will flock to Hamilton County to enjoy the tournament. For more information about what to do during and after the tournament play each day, check out our last post that also includes a ticket giveaway!