Pile in the car (or hop on your bike!) and head to Hamilton County this weekend! Several annual fall festivals return this weekend where you can enjoy everything from jousting to hay rides. Don't miss out on all of the leaf-crunching, pie-eating, pumpkin-chucking fall fun! For even more events, check our online calendar of events.
1. The Sheridan Harvest Moon Festival will take over Biddle Park in Sheridan this Saturday and Sunday. The 20th annual fall festival will feature a classic car show, food and craft booth!
2. Enjoy a great fall festival right by Hamilton County's only covered bridge! Head to Potter's Bridge Park this Saturday for the 13th annual Potter's Bridge Fall Festival. Enjoy arts and crafts vendors, devour fall foods and let the kiddos roam in the children's area.
3. After Noblesville's homecoming parade on Friday, head to the Noblesvile Square to continue the fun! The First Friday Fall Festival will feature hayrides and spooky cemetery tours, pumpkin painting and a showing of the movie Ghostbusters. Also don't miss the open house at the new Nickel Plate Arts Campus and caboose rides with the Indiana Transportation Museum.
4. Don't miss the last concert in the series of Concerts in the Centerpiece this Sunday at Coxhall Gardens. The Meister Winds will perform in this unique venue and are sure to put on a great concert.
5. Now is the time to take a family adventure to pick the perfect pumpkins for your fall decorating. The 40th annual Pumpkin Harvest Festival is well underway at Stonycreek Farm in Noblesville and will continue until the end of October. Explore the farm and you'll find they have much more than pumpkins- even a zip line! For a different pumpkin picking experience, hop aboard the Indiana Transportation Museum's Pumpkin Train. Travel through the Hamilton County countryside in style and debark right at the patch to pick your perfect pumpkin!
6. Pack in as many haunted attractions and happenings as you can during your visit to Hamilton County! Use our handy list of spooky ideas to plan the perfect wicked weekend here.
7. Warm up this weekend with a special fall treat. Swing by the (edible!) Apple Store at Conner Prairie for hot apple cider and a pumpkin donut. Or pop in to Noble Coffee and Tea or TeaBuds Brewing Co. for a spot of hot tea.
8. And last but not least, ye old Fishers Renaissance Faire is here once again! On both Saturday and Sunday farie-goers can enjoy live jousting, over 250 costumed characters, giant turkey legs and much more. For a full schedule of entertainment and activities, visit the Renaissance Faire website.