Beautiful weather in Hamilton County continues to bring more and more activities out of winter hibernation. This week and weekend provide many great things to do throughout the county, and for even more ideas, check our calendar of events!
1. It's March madness time! On Saturday, March 24, Bob Knight will be signing autographs at Authentic Sports Collectibles. After meeting the legend, head to a local dining spot to catch some March Madness basketball! Woody's Library Restaurant pairs a delicious food with craft beers in a cozy TV area. Detour American Grille has plenty of TV screens so you can catch all the action while you chow down on their famed Triple Bypass. And the Nickel Plate Bar & Grill also has TVs for viewing while experiencing their perfectly breaded tenderloins and chicken fingers.
2. Wheel & deal at Carmel Old Town Antique Mall's Deal with the Dealer Day. It's your chance to deal directly with antique dealers and get free appraisals on up to three items! If you're still wanting to antique hunt after the event, Hamilton County is also home to the Antique Emporium in Carmel, Logan Village Mall in Noblesville, and the Main Street Shoppes in Westfield.
5. It seems like theater and concert lineups are being announced daily! Civic Theater recently announced their 2012-2013 season and Klipsch Music Center has an ever-increasing lineup of big name stars that will be performing this summer. Snatch up tickets to your favorites!
6. Prepare yourself for the ultimate artisan experience: the Indiana Artisan Marketplace. NEXT weekend on March 31 and April 1, artisans recognized by the Indiana Artisan program will gather and sell their beautiful creations. For a list of artisans who will be representing Hamilton County, read our full blog post about the marketplace.
8. Connect with us! If you haven't already, follow us on Twitter and tell us about your fun experiences in Hamilton County. And if you haven't seen our new look on Facebook, head over to our page and give us a ‘Like'. Also, we just got started on Pinterest! There we'll share recipes from local dining spots, photos of our great attractions, and more.