Gaze at local art, sip beer, encounter ghosts and more this weekend in Hamilton County! Read on for ideas for your weekend plans and refer to our online calendar of events for even more.
1. Attend the opening weekend of Last Romance at the Westfield Playhouse. Not only will you get to see some great local talent, but you'll also be contributing to a great cause! $2 of each ticket sold will donated to the Friends of Westfield Bark Park.
2. Love beer? Head to Fishers on Tap this Saturday! There will be eight local Indiana breweries with samples, snacks, live music and much more. It's a great way to meet people and taste awesome suds!
3. Check out some local art this weekend. Nickel Plate Arts has their Love, Lust & Poetry exhibit on display every Thursday, Friday and Saturday until the end of March. Stop by while you're enjoying Noblesville's Square, Nickel Plate is just a short walk down 8th Street! If you love nature, go to Cool Creek Park's Nature Center to see a display of nature-inspired art. Nature's Inspirations: Art Exhibit will be on display for a few weeks, so don't miss out.
4. Get spooked and learn about Hamilton County history with a ghost walk. Unseenpress is guiding their Westfield Historic Underground Railroad Ghost Walk this Saturday. Be sure to reserve your spot on the tour, they fill up fast!
5. Planning a wedding? Hamilton County is an awesome location for a memorable event! Learn more about hosting a wedding here at the Perfect Wedding Guide bridal show this Sunday from 12-4 p.m. We will have a booth there with information, a beautiful bridal book and giveaways like certificates for Adara Day Spa, 7 Sisters Florist and Zach Dobson Photography.
6. Curious about the Winter Market at Carmel City Center? Take a virtual trip to the market by reading our last blog post, then take a real trip to the market this Saturday from 9 a.m.- noon! Be sure to arrive early if you want farm fresh eggs.
7. Already dreaming of golf weather? It's not to early to start planning your stay & play getaway here to Hamilton County! We've got planning tools for you on our Stay & Play page and we'll also be at the Chicago Golf Show this weekend. If you're in the area, be sure to stop by for info and giveaways.
8. Start the weekend off right with $5 Martini Night at Mo's- A Place for Steaks! Grab some friends or make a date and enjoy a selection of martinis priced at just 5 bucks each.