For visitors and locals alike, these 8 ideas are sure to make a great addition (or additions!) to your plans. Be sure to check out our Hamilton County event calendar for even more ideas.
1. Find a great deal at a local shop. Linden Tree Gifts in Noblesville is having a home accents sale and if you're visiting from out of town, Bedazzling Boutique of Carmel is offering a special discount for you!
2. Visiting Carmel? The Center for the Performing Arts calendar is packed! Catch one of the FOUR shows happening this week!
3. Grab your family and friends and head to the great INDOORS to escape the gloomy weather. Take advantage of Family Fiesta 50 cent games and shoe rental Sunday afternoon at Cooper's Stardust Bowl in Noblesville.
4. If you're feeling nostalgic head to Stuart's Steak House for Retro Night II. At this great local dining spot in Sheridan there will be a DJ playing all the hits from the 70's, 80's and 90's and of course delicious food with "retro" prices!
5. Sink your teeth into the last remaining Hamilton County competitor in the Super 46 Sandwich competition: the breaded tenderloin from the Nickel Plate Bar & Grill in Fishers. Don't forget to cast your vote for the Hoosier and Tenderloin Trail favorite once you've finished licking your plate!
6. Cozy up for a 19th century-inspired supper at Conner Prairie. A great winter activity for families, Hearthside Suppers takes you through all of the steps of preparing, serving and eating a traditional 19th century feast. The program takes place Friday-Sunday nights in January, Thursday-Sunday in February, and Wednesday-Sunday in March.
7. Ever wondered what's inside the mural-clad building in downtown Westfield? Take time to discover all of the hidden treasures in the Main Street Shoppes they are open daily and make a great stop for your weekend antiquing trips!
8. Head over to Fishers and help Gallery 116 celebrate their 10th anniversary. They will have a drawing for a $100 gift card, special deals and more!