Starting November 1 through November 19, visitors can enjoy a special, Market-themed cocktail crawl at restaurants around Carter Green in Carmel, in partnership with Yelp and the Carmel Christkindlmarkt.
- Cake Bake Shop - Gingerbread martini, featuring Ketel One Vodka, St. George Coffee Liqueur, and Cake Bake Gingerbread Syrup, topped with soft whipped cream and a gingerbread man.
- Divvy - Partridge in a Pear Tree, featuring Gray Whale gin, pear liqueur, elderflower liqueur, and lemon juice, shaken and topped with Blanc de Blanc bubbly.
- Hotel Carmichael - Peppermint Hot Chocolate Martini, featuring vodka, hot chocolate, peppermint liqueur, and topped with whipped cream and crushed candy canes.
- 317 Charcuterie - Mulled wine. Enjoy a delicious mulled wine sure to warm you up even on a cold November night.
- Matt the Miller’s - Peppermint Dream, featuring peppermint vodka, Kahlua and cream with a candy cane rim.
- Tucci’s - Rumplesnuggler Martini. Ingredients will include Bailey’s Irish cream liqueur and Rumple Minze peppermint schnapps, topped with whipped cream and crushed peppermint candy canes.
A special edible topper will be featured on each cocktail, adding to the unique look of these cocktails.
With so many incredible and locally-owned restaurants within walking distance of the Carmel Christkindlmarkt, these exclusive, holiday-themed cocktails will get everyone in the holiday spirit.
Tag your photos at @yelpindy and @carmelchristkindlmarkt.
Don’t miss the 2023 Carmel Christkindlmarkt
10 Carter Green, Carmel
November 18 – December 24
Wednesdays & Thursdays 4-9 p.m. / Fridays & 12-9 p.m.
Sundays 12-8 p.m.