- Buy something GREEN at one of our local boutique shops or art galleries. BONUS: If you shop in the Carmel Arts & Design District, you are also supporting Bras for the Cause.
- Head to the Noblesville Square to visit Hamilton County's only brewpub, Barley Island Brewing Company, for an evening of fun, food and BREW!
- Enjoy $5 martinis while you groove to the mellow music of the Steve Weakly Band at Mudsocks Grill in Noblesville.
- Have a sing-along with friends and a live band at Mickey's Irish Pub in Carmel.
- Staying close to home on Wednesday night? Stop in at Vine & Table for good beer andÂ great drink recipes.
- Sip green tea at The Ruby Pear, Serendipity or Noble Coffee & Tea.
- Try to create your very own signature green wine at Grape Inspirations in Carmel.
- Stop in the Simply Sweet Shoppe in Carmel for an array of Leprechaun candies, cookies and krispie treats. Â Not wearing any green? Gobble up some of their green candies and leave with a green tongue!
- Receive a complimentary Organic Mixed Field Greens Salad when you mention the code word "GREEN" at Peterson's Restaurant in Fishers.
Celebrating St. Patrick's Day in Hamilton County, Indiana
Tuesday, March 16, 2010 by Hamilton County Tourism