In June we posted about 8 Dishes WE Crave, which was inspired by an Indianapolis Monthly article. Well, we all love food so much and we have so many unique Indiana dining options here that we couldn't stop at 8 items - in fact, I think we all struggle to stop after this round. Either way, below are 8 MORE Dishes that WE Crave. Enjoy!
1. Between the food, the tea and the experience, Ashley can't select just 1 goodie from the Ruby Pear in Noblesville; Something that I always enjoy is a trip to the Ruby Pear. From the delicious soups to the dainty sandwiches, their delicate lunches are always a treat. The real treat are the scones and fat rascal cookies, I personally LOVE the vanilla cookies. I usually save the chocolate covered strawberry for a later indulgence! 1095 Conner Street, Noblesville, 317-770-8322
2.nOur intern, Emma, craves a fried delight from Sahm's. Although they are not technically a dish, Sahm's carrot curls surpass any other crunchy, fried snack I have ever encountered. They are light, crispy, and are dusted with just the right amount of salt. Plus carrots are vegetables, so they are still good for you... Right?11590 Allisonville Road, Fishers, 317-842-1577
3. As a Christmas treat a few years ago, we gave away Pie in a Jar from Lisa's Pie Shop. The Pie in a Jar was initially created as a way to salvage pies that weren't perfect, and then they took off! Both the sweet filling and crust are served in the jar and makes for an unforgettable surprise. She has a variety of flavors; Apple, Apricot, Peach, Blueberry, Cherry, Strawberry Rhubarb and Black Raspberry - my favorite is the good old fashioned Apple. YUM. 5995 S US Highway 31, Atlanta, 317-758-6944
Continue reading for delicious details on Serendipity, Fionn MacCool's, Bub's Cafe, Sullivan's Steakhouse & Keltie's....
4. It can be difficult to please our Visitors Services Specialists palate, so when Sara told me about this meal, I knew it was a good pick. Serendipity Panini from Serendipity...a hot/grilled sandwich stuffed with turkey, bacon, tomato, spinach and cheese....served with a flaky scone and fresh fruit. The Panini is infused with the flavors of a fresh garden and yet has meaty goodness inside. Not only is the food at Serendipity amazing, but the ambience is elegant yet fun!â€? 2 West Main Street, Carmel, 317.569.1929
5. From our Community Development office, Betsy likes the Irish atmosphere of Fionn MacCool's in Fishers, plus The Bam Bam Shrimp and the fish dinner/sandwich are hard to beat. 8211 E 116th Street, Fishers, 317-863-2100 6. The Cinnamon Croissant French Toast from Bub's Cafe is just the way I like to start my day. The sweet syrup covers the perfectly cooked French toast and when paired with one of their warm chai lattes, I always leave satisfied. I even gobble up the fruit on the side (and if you are still in the Carmel Arts & Design District during lunch time, stop by Bub's Burgers for another great local dining experience)! 220 2nd Avenue SW, Carmel, 317-844-2822
7. Our new hire, Kori, has a favorite from before she started working with us, I am obsessed with the Blue Cheese Wedge Salad at Sullivan's Steakhouse. I used to work there part time and I had one each shift. I would even buy extra and bring it home for when I wasn't working. Â 3316 E 86th Street, Indianapolis, 317-580-1280
8. To cater to your sweet tooth, stop by Keltie's in Westfield. Our Operations Manger, Betsy likes the bread pudding. It is just delicious! It is warm and tasty and is topped with a great buttery sauce. The bread pudding is a good comforting dessert. 110 S. Union Street, Westfield, 867-3525
What dishes do YOU Crave? What dishes did we forget? What great Hamilton County, Indiana dining spots did we leave off of the list?