With the temperatures warming up and the sun shining in the sky â€“ I realized that spring is just around the corner - and with spring, I think golf. I am not a great golfer, but I do know that our course selection in the county is outstanding. We also have Indiana golf stay and play packages, so there is no need to travel to a super-exclusive golf resort to play the links like a pro.Here is how you create your Hamilton County, Indiana Golf Stay and Play Package:
- Visit us online at IndianasPremierGolf.com for details on the courses, hotels and prices.
- Pick your golf among eight participating courses: Bear Slide, Wood Wind, Brickyard Crossing, The Fort, Plum Creek, Prairie View, Purgatory, and River Glen.
- Choose your dates. Regular rates apply May through September. Super Saver rates apply October through April.
- Call the hotel of your choice to book your package- ask for the golf sales director, they will help you with reservations and tee times.
- Grab your clubs and swing away!