Have you heard the news? Hamilton County is where you want to be this spring. Why? Because there's so much to do! Don't believe us? Check out the top 10 items on our 2016 spring bucket list.
What's on your bucket list? Check out and check off items on our bucket list for spring:
1. See Conner Prairie from 350 feet in the tethered, helium balloon
Enjoy the best bird's eye view on the 1859 Balloon Voyage. Relive history when you step into the newly renovated and reimagined William Conner Homestead.
2. Dip a spoon (or two!) into divvy's famous corn crème brûlée
Bring your friends (age 21+) to this unique dining experience. Choose from an extensive menu of delicious sharing plate creations.
3. Pick fresh strawberries at Spencer Farm
Don't miss u-pick strawberry season at this local farm. Be sure to pick up recipes for pies and muffins in the shop before you leave.
4. Hit it longer on Indiana's premier golf courses
Take advantage of Stay & Play package rates and play beautifully manicured public courses located within minutes of each other.
5. Select local produce & food souvenirs at farmers markets
Shop around the farm markets in each city to find raw honey, fresh salsa and egg rolls, a wide variety of fresh vegetables and meet the farmers.
6. Rent a bike and cruise the Monon Trail
Pick a cruiser or trike for a scenic ride on the Monon. Pack a snack to stow in the bike basket.
7. Visit Nickel Plate Arts and attend a First Friday opening
Nourish your appetite for local culture. Tour the galleries and meet the artists at the opening reception for the month's featured exhibits.
8. Sip on history with the Bicentennial Brew Tour
Sit back and enjoy the ride (through May 22) to visit local breweries and sample brews with historical ties. From squirrel stampedes to haunted legends, you will learn quirky bits of history while enjoying local craft brews.
9. Get spooked on a ghost tour of Noblesville or Westfield
Hear stories of spirited affairs and haunting legends and folk tales. Both Nobleville and Westfield are rich with haunted histories.
10. Ride the mountain bike trails at the new Flat Fork Creek Park
Quench your thirst for adventure on five miles of mountain bike trails. Traverse single track and progressive trails with a variety of ramps and technical features.
Summer concert season at Klipsch Music Center has not started yet, but it's not too to early to make plans. Headlining music performances and concert dates have been announced and tickets are already available for some.