A total of 180 Indiana and 75 Kentucky art, food and fine craft artisans will be featured during the two-day event, 10 a.m.-6 p.m., April 16 and 10 a.m.-5 p.m., April 17. Admission is just $8. (Plus, if you go here, you can print a $3 off coupon) Hand bound books, traditional and contemporary pottery, jewelry, wearable fiber art, wines and chocolates, musical instruments and so much more will be offered for sale. Meet the artisans and talk with them about their crafts and hear their stories. The Indiana Artisan Marketplace is a great way to learn more about Indiana's artisan community while picking up a few treasures. Local Indiana Artisans sampling their products will include:
- Crazy Charlie's Salsa, Fishers, with his delicious salsas, queso and sauces. (Try the Mango Salsa on grilled fish!)
- Boyd's Fudge, Westfield. There are more than two dozen varieties in her wide range of creamy goodness.
- Herbal Art, Fishers, offers several lines of all natural (and luscious) soaps, bath and body products. They also offer natural pet shampoo and soap.
- Pam Newell, noted pastel and oil artist. Her stunning landscapes, florals and fine works are an enticing way to bring a piece of Indiana into your home.
- 50 Little Birds, Geoffrey Davis' traditional bird carvings will warm your heart as well as decorate your table.