Youth sports contribute to local quality of life for residents, while providing outstanding opportunities for visitors to participate at premiere sports facilities. To further support the continued growth of youth Sports in our 8 Great Towns, the Hamilton County CVB formed the Hamilton County Sports Authority (HCSA).
Mission: The mission of the Hamilton County Sports Authority is to provide leadership, guidance and marketing expertise in attracting regional, national and international sporting events to benefit Hamilton County economically while supporting local community sports development for its residents. We look forward to the opening of the Westfield, Indiana Youth Sports Complex, and have a lofty list of Goals:
- Establish ongoing relationships with national governing bodies of sports and local sport entities in order to market Hamilton County as a desirable destination to hold first-class sporting events.
- Provide support so that appropriate marketing, organizational, administrative, and volunteer support systems are in place to enhance the success of all sporting events in Hamilton County.
- Develop a brand image/reputation for Hamilton County as a premier destination that will provide a first-class experience for sports groups.
- Become a central clearinghouse for all information concerning sports facilities and athletic venues; local sports groups, organizations and leaders, sports events and schedules, leagues, camps and instructional opportunities in Hamilton County.
- Establish name recognition and a clear-cut identity for Hamilton County Sports.
- Be strategic with the development of the goals, mission and value of the Hamilton County Sports Authority and its impact on the community.
- Encourage and support sports facility development through the Destination: Hamilton County grants initiative and by providing grant writing support to organizations wishing to expand.
Please contact William Knox with ANY questions at 800-776-8687, Extension 300 OR firstname.lastname@example.org.