There's not much time to spare, so let's get on with our final recommendations:
- For the coffee or tea lover, put together an assortment of flavors from the Noble Coffee & Tea Company.
- If you have a little bookworm on your list, try The Wild in Noblesville for children's books, games, toys and puzzles.
- At Pillow Talk, you'll can select from one-of-a-kind jewelry, organic skincare products and lingerie.
- Purchase natural soaps and skincare collections, soy candles and more at Herbal Arts. You can even select something for the pampered pooch there!
- Explore the wide selection of antiques at the Carmel Old Town Antique Mall or Main Street Shoppes in Westfield.
- If you're shopping for a fashionista, you'll find a dynamic selection of exclusive clothing at JoAnn & Co in Noblesville.
- Find a one-of-a-kind art and handcrafted jewelry for a close friend of loved one in one of the specialty shops, galleries and boutiques in the Carmel Arts and Design District and on the Nickel Plate Arts Trail. You can also check out Gallery 116 in Fishers for gifts, home decor items and jewelry.
Remember: Many stores have special holiday hours, especially on December 24, so don't let time run out as you complete your last-minute shopping! One final thought as we close out the holiday shopping season: A gift from the heart, no matter the size or cost, is always the perfect gift. Happy shopping and Happy Holidays to all!