- For the coffee or tea lover, put together an assortment of flavors from the Noble Coffee & Tea Company.
- If you have a little bookworm on your list, try The Wild in NoblesvilleÂ for childrenâ€™s books, games, toys and puzzles.
- At Pillow Talk, youâ€™ll can select from one-of-a-kind jewelry, organic skincare products and lingerie.
- PurchaseÂ natural soaps and skincare collections, soy candles and more at Herbal Arts.Â You can even select something for the pampered pooch there!
- Explore the wide selection of antiques at the Carmel Old Town Antique Mall or Main Street Shoppes in Westfield.
- If youâ€™re shopping for a fashionista, youâ€™ll find a dynamic selection of exclusive clothing at Jâ€™Ann & CoÂ in Noblesville.
- Â Find a one-of-a-kind art and handcraftedÂ jewelry for a close friend of loved oneÂ in one of the specialty shops, galleries and boutiques in the Carmel Arts and Design District and on the Nickel Plate Arts Trail. You can also check out Gallery 116 in Fishers for gifts, home dÃ©cor items and jewelry.
Plenty of time to finish your last-minute shopping
Tuesday, December 21, 2010 by Hamilton County Tourism
Only four more shopping days for the 2010 holiday season, so this weekâ€™s shopping guide to Hamilton County, Indiana,Â is focused on finding last-minute gifts that still are thoughtful, creative and unexpected.[caption id="attachment_3028" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="A selection of gifts at Pillow Talk in Carmel, Indiana"][/caption] Thereâ€™s not much time to spare, so letâ€™s get on with our final recommendations: