How do I love Vine & Table in Carmel, Indiana? Let me count the ways.
1. Every Saturday, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Vine & Table offers free wine tastings. This is a great way to learn a little bit about wine, get some recommendations and pick a bottle to take home.
2. There also is a free beer tasting from 3 to 6 p.m. Impress the guys at the next game with your knowledge of the best domestic and imported beer.
3. Pick 24 Release Parties. On the first Wednesday of every month, Vine & Table samples 24 featured wines under $24. The market side of the store even provides gourmet snacks. I think this would be a good girls night out! The next Pick 24 Release Party is August 3. Tickets are $10 in advance and $15 at the door.
4. Try a Wine & Cheese Pairing class to learn about wines from specific regions and the cheese that goes best with each. There is a French Wine and Cheese Pairing class on Wednesday, Sept. 21 at 7:30 p.m. Registration is $15.
5. They also offer sophisticated gift baskets if you want to be the guest every hostess remembers!
6. And if that is not enough, Vine & Table also has cafe dining that features gourmet (and affordable) sandwiches. There are so many great reasons to make Vine & Table your go-to place for your next romantic picnic, family dinner or summer cocktail party. They have a terrific staff that will make suggestions based on the event and your tastes. But if you ask me, my personal pick would be the Saint Germain Elderflower Liqueur - I think it is the perfect level of sweet for a summer drink. Go find your favorite reason to visit Vine & Table soon! (photos courtesy of Vine & Table)