Only three more days to make your Mother's Day plans! By now, we hope you have your reservations for a Mother's Day brunch or dinner at one of our Hamilton County, Indiana restaurants. If your Mom prefers an active day, here are a few things you and your Mom can do to have fun, relax and enjoy her family.
- Bowl mom over at Pinheads in Fishers. Moms bowl for free on Mother's Day. Psst: Let Mom win!
- If your mom loves antiques, stop by Old Picket Fence in Noblesville and Mom can enter to win a raffle for a $25 store gift card.
- Take in an afternoon at the theatre. Buy tickets for the 2 p.m. Sunday matinee of the Actor's Theatre version of the musical Chicago, now showing at the Studio at the Center for the Performing Arts.
- Treat mom to Handel's Ice Cream. (Moms scream for ice cream too, you know.) Let her get a double dip complete with her favorite toppings or get a four-scoop sampler for the whole family.
- Enjoy brunch and a round of golf at Prairie View, one of Indiana's top golf courses. Brunch will be served at 11 a.m., noon and 1 p.m. Call (317) 816-3100 to make a reservation.
- The simple gift of time is what all moms treasure, so why not spend a leisurely afternoon in one of our parks (perhaps Coxhall Gardens) or on the Monon Trail in Westfield or Carmel.
Remember: Mother's Day is busy, busy, busy. Some of the suggestions above require a reservation so call ahead and reserve your space for these activities.No matter what you choose, enjoy your special Sunday.