1. Ride the rails with Nickel Plate Express.
Enjoy a train excursion on Saturday, June 17 on the Donuts & Dads Express.
2. Rent a canoe, kayak or tube at White River Canoe Company.
Summer is the perfect time to enjoy the scenery along the White River. Check availability online and book your excursion in advance.
3. Book a tee time at one of Indiana's Premier Golf courses.
Treat dad to tee time at a local golf course.
4. Enjoy food, beer and golf at Topgolf Fishers.
Book a bay at Topgolf and practice your golf game while you enjoy food and drinks together.
5. Explore the expansive grounds of Conner Prairie.
Step into the story of 1800s Indiana at Conner Prairie. Don't miss Treetop Outpost, a three-story treehouse nestled in the woods.
6. Get outdoors at Strawtown Koteewi Park.
Located in northern Hamilton County, this park features miles of trails in addition to three exciting adventures. Zipline and explore treetop trails at Edge Adventures Koteewi - Aerial Adventure Park or try your hand at a bow and arrow at Koteewi Range: Sport and Target Archery Center.
7. Raise a glass at a local brewery, distillery or winery.
Whether Dad prefers a cold IPA, a glass of red wine or a cocktail on the rocks, there's a place in Hamilton County to "cheers" to him. Local favorites include Sun King Carmel, 12.05 Distillery North, Mashcraft Fishers, Peace Water Winery, Primeval Brewing, West Fork Whiskey and more.
8. Dine at a local restaurant for a meal.
9. Discover a new local park or trail.
Lace up your sneakers or grab your bike and helmet to explore a new-to-you park or trail in Hamilton County. Click here to explore hidden gems you may not have visited.