Named one of the best Labor Day weekend getaways by BestProducts.com, Hamilton County, Indiana is ideal for a weekend getaway with family or friends. Soak up the sunshine and enjoy the final days of summer with our list of things to do for Labor Day weekend in Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville and Westfield, Indiana.
Things to Do for Labor Day
1. Dine at a local restaurant offering a three-course, value-priced menu for Devour Indy Summerfest.
2. Listen to music under the stars at the Fishers Blues Fest at the Nickel Plate District amphitheater.
3. Immerse yourself in a sea of sunflowers - seven acres, to be precise - at the Sunflower Festival at Stuckey Farm Orchard and Cider Mill.
5. Spend Saturday morning at one of the local farmers’ markets picking up fresh produce and other artisan products.
6. Walk or bike along the Monon Trail, which stretches north to Sheridan and connects south to Broad Ripple and Indianapolis.
10. Cool off at these splash pads to soak up the final days of summer.
12. Canoe or tube down the White River with White River Canoe Company.
13. Ride the 1859 Balloon Voyage at Conner Prairie.
Friday, January 05, 2024 - Friday, January 03, 2025
First Fridays at Nickel Plate Arts is a must-attend event each month so be sure to mark your calendars! The campus comes to life with...