The Catering Sales Manager provides quality, value-added, professional service that exceeds our guests’ expectations with a passion for excellence and infuse enthusiasm in everything they do. The primary function of this role is to secure and develop the corporate and social events, Non-Profits and wedding segment, with responsibility for maintaining existing clients and cultivating potential new corporate and social events. This position is responsible for coordinating all sales and service activities generated through the direct and indirect sales solicitation in corporate, wedding and social markets for events. The individual needs to have a professional appearance and warm, accommodating confident, enthusiastic and motivating personality.
Education: Four-year college degree with course work in business required.
Experience: Five years sales experience within the catering industry required, preferably in a globally branded environment.
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to analyze client needs and negotiate pricing along with client requests.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills, along with demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment. ·
• Ability to work under time pressure.
• Demonstrated ability to work with maximum efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail.
• Must have experience in all Microsoft Office and industry relevant Sales systems. CI/TY experience is preferred.
• Ability to work effectively in Microsoft Excel to create spreadsheets regularly
• Demonstrated ability to work cohesively with a team.
• Ability to exercise sound logic and judgment in evaluating situations and utilizing appropriate resources.
• Must be self-directed, motivated and demonstrate exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively in the English language, both verbally and in writing. A second language is desirable.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Disability insurance
• Employee discount
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Paid training
• Parental leave
• Travel reimbursement
• Vision insurance
• Monday to Friday
• Weekend availability
• Bonus pay
• Driver's License (Preferred)
Renaissance Indianapolis North
11925 N. Meridian St.
Carmel, IN 46032