Adventures in Art: Fall Break Camp
- Presented By: Nickel Plate Arts
- Dates: October 9, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring every week day
- Location: Noblesville Township Community Center
- Address: 836 Division Street, Noblesville, IN 46060
- Time: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Price: $10/art project, all supplies included
Monday-Friday, October 9-13 and October 16-20, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Save the date for Fall Break Camp at Nickel Plate Arts! Our Fall Break camp will operate like an open studio for little artists, inviting kids of all ages to explore, play and create one of-a-kind artwork to take home. Kids will dabble in a variety of 2-D and 3-D projects and get to experiment with different art mediums with assistance from staff and volunteers. Nickel Plate Arts will provide all of the materials — just bring us your creative minded kiddos! No registration required. Projects rotate weekly.