Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None
- Presented By: Booth Tarkington Civic Theatre
- Dates: March 23, 2018 - April 7, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: Booth Tarkington Civic Theatre
- Address: 3 Center Green Ste. 300, Carmel, IN 46032
- Time: Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 7:00pm; Sundays at 2:00pm; Final Saturday at 5:00pm
Ten strangers, with little in common except for a wicked past, are lured to a remote island off the English Coast. Over dinner, a recording suddenly begins to play, accusing each person of hiding a dark secret. Later that evening, one of the ten is found dead - poisoned. The tension escalates as the survivors realize the killer is not only among them but is preparing to strike again… and again... As the weather turns and the group is cut off from the mainland, the bloodbath begins and one by one they are brutally murdered in accordance with the lines of a sinister nursery rhyme.
Ten little soldier boys went out to dine, One choked his little self and then there were nine….
One of Christie’s darkest tales and a masterpiece of dramatic construction, its growing sense of dread and unfaltering tension will keep you guessing to the very end.
Student Matinees available.