Art in City Hall: Photographs of the World
- Presented By: Fishers Arts Council
- Dates: September 5, 2018 - September 28, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Location: Fishers City Hall, second floor
- Address: One Municipal Drive, Fishers, IN 46038
- Time: September 5-September 28, Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Price: Free
Fishers Arts Council presents .......
Ann and John Cinnamon's photo exhibit captures the people, iconic places, events and animals from the more than 100 countries they have visited. You will see gorillas that Dian Fossey studied in Rwanda, animals that helped Darwin create his theory of evolution, landscapes that Lawrence of Arabia traversed, and a church that stands on the site where Jesus was buried. It's an adventure that will take you around the world and through many cultures. Prepare yourself to want to travel!
An exhibit reception will take place on Friday, September 7, 6-8 p.m.