Brighton Beach Memoirs
- Presented By: The Belfry Theatre
- Dates: June 1, 2018 - June 17, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: The Belfry Theatre
- Address: 10690 Greenfield Ave., Noblesville, IN 46060
- Time: 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Price: $15 Adult, $12.00 and under
Fifteen-year old Eugene Jerome is desperately trying to uncover life’s mysteries, but his family keeps hiding the clues. Even so, he manages to keep his priorities – baseball and girls – firmly in order throughout Neil Simon’s hilarious play of his Broadway hit about growing up in Brooklyn during the late 1930’s. Life is definitely never dull with seven people living under the same roof. Dad works two jobs to make ends meet, older brother Stanley is eager to dispense sage advice, and Aunt Blanche tries to cope as a single parent. Brighton Beach Memoirs is a wonderful, semi-autobiographical comedy with heart, wit and hysterical insights into family life and growing up-just a little off-center.
This production is rated PG-13 and may not be suitable for younger audiences.
Presented by special arrangement with SAMUEL FRENCH, INC.