Children's TherAplay Hoe-Down
- Presented By: The Children's TherAplay Foundation
- Dates: September 22, 2018
- Location: The Children's TherAplay Foundation
- Address: 9919 Towne Road, Carmel, IN 46032
- Time: 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- Price: VIP: $200 advance, $300 after Sept. 14 | General admission ticket – $100 advance, $150 after Sept. 14
The Children’s TherAplay Hoe-Down is one of *the* best shindigs around. There’s always something fun to do and, each year, there’s something new!
Plus, the funds raised through this signature fundraiser help provide 750+ equine-assisted physical and occupational therapy treatments *each month* for kiddos with special needs. That’s something you can feel great about.
So dust off your cowboy hat, pull on your boots, and giddy-up!
★ Mechanical bull-riding competition ★ Mechanical calf-roping (new!) ★ Live music from Corey Cox ★ Legendary live auction ★ Bottomless glasses of top-shelf drinks ★ Massages (new!) ★ Tasty vittles and local brews ★ Electronic silent auction (starting online Sept. 17!) ★ Bid on all-inclusive trips to exotic locations ★ Wine pull ★ And more! ★
Remember ya'll: Though we’re all about the kiddos, this event is only for folks ages 21 and up!
Learn more and rustle up your tickets at www.childrenstheraplay.org/hoe-down