Disabilities Awareness Exhibit and Program
- Presented By: Conner Prairie
- Dates: March 5, 2019 - March 28, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Conner Prairie
- Address: 13400 Allisonville Road, Fishers, IN 46038
- Time: March 5-28, Daily 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Price: Free with price of admission
The exhibition will feature artwork from a variety of artists, including disabled artists., a video presentation and songs by Fishers Music Chorus and Miss Indiana. Art will be on display all month at various Nickel Plate Business District businesses, Conner Prairie and The Art Gallery at City Hall.
Free public reception on March 8th from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at Conner Prairie.