- Dates: August 25, 2017 - August 27, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church
- Address: 3500 W. 106th St., Carmel, IN 46032
- Time: Friday 4-10 p.m., Saturday 11 a.m.-10 p.m. & Sunday 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Price: Free
Close out your summer at GreekFest 2017, one of Central Indiana's oldest and largest ethnic festivals. Now in its 44th year, the three-day festival offers a taste of Greek life and culture with authentic foods, pastries, music, traditional dancing, church tours, a bazaar and children's activities. Service dogs are welcome.