Hamilton County Artists’ Association 4th Annual Open Lens Photography Exhibit and Competition
- Presented By: Hamilton County Artists' Association
- Dates: October 3, 2019 - November 1, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: The Birdie Gallery of HCAA
- Address: 195 South 5th St, Noblesville, IN 46060
- Time: Oct. 3- Nov. 1. Thurs: 1-3 p.m., Fri: 1-4 p.m., Sat:10-4 p.m.
- Price: Free
The Fourth Annual HCAA Open Lens Photography Exhibit and Competition is a judged exhibit with prizes awarded in several categories. Photographers see the world in interesting ways by using their cameras to create and display artistic images. This exhibit offers area photographic artists the opportunity to express their creative world. The public is invited to visit the Birdie Gallery during gallery hours and attend the First Friday opening reception and the November 1, First Friday Awards Reception. Entrants are asked to submit an application available beginning in August at hcaa-in.org. The application deadline is September 22.
Opening Reception: First Friday, Oct. 4, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Awards Reception: First Friday, Nov. 1, 6:30 -8:30 p.m.