Hamilton County Artists’ Association 69th Annual Exhibit
- Presented By: Hamilton County Artists' Association
- Dates: August 21, 2019 - August 30, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Location: Carmel Clay Public Library
- Address: 55 4th Ave SE, Carmel, IN 46032
- Time: Aug 21 - Aug 30, Mon-Thurs: 9-9, Fri: 9-7, Sat: 9-5, Sun: 1-5
- Price: FREE!
HCAA’s 69th Annual Exhibit gives the public an opportunity to view and purchase work from the group's Juried Artist members. Included in the exhibit are 2D and 3D mediums, including paintings, photography, weavings, and textile creations. One wall will feature all the award-winning entrees from the HCAA’s All Our Best exhibit competition. The public is cordially invited to enjoy an afternoon of light refreshments, painting demonstrations, and music during the Sunday afternoon reception on August 26, 2-4.
All work included in the exhibit will be for sale.
Opening Reception: Aug 25, 2-4