HCAA's 67th Annual Fall Exhibit and Sale
- Presented By: Carmel Public Library
- Dates: October 13, 2017 - October 24, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: Carmel Public Library
- Address: 55 4th Ave SE, Carmel, IN 46032
- Time: Oct. 13 -24, Mon-Thurs 9AM–9PM, Fri. 9 a.m.–7 p.m., Sat. 9 a.m.–5 p.m., Sun. 1–5p.m.
- Price: FREE!
Oct. 13 -24, Mon-Thurs 9AM–9PM, Fri. 9 a.m.–7 p.m., Sat. 9 a.m.–5 p.m., Sun. 1–5p.m.
This is the 67th annual premier exhibit of the Hamilton County Artists' Association held to give the public an opportunity to view and purchase work from the group's juried artists. Included in the exhibit are 2D, 3D, and photography mediums, including paintings, wood furniture and vessels, photography, weavings, and textile creations.
The public is cordially invited to enjoy an afternoon of light refreshments, painting demonstrations, and music during the Sunday afternoon reception on October 15 from 2-4 p.m. All work included in the exhibit will be for sale.