Hearthside Suppers at Conner Prairie
- Presented By: Conner Prairie
- Dates: January 11, 2018 - March 11, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: Conner Prairie
- Address: 13400 Allisonville Road, Fishers, IN 46038
- Time: 6-9 p.m.
- Price: $65 adult/$60 youth ($60 member/$55 youth member)
Our Hearthside Suppers invite guests to take part in an entertaining evening with our costumed interpreters. Hosted in the historic 1823 William Conner House, you’ll arrive just in time for a light appetizer then lend a hand with the final preparations of the meal. You might churn butter, grind coffee, prepare the vegetables, or more.
Through work, conversation, and play, you’ll learn about 19th-century food and cooking techniques. Then, after instruction in proper etiquette, settle in and enjoy a delicious supper by candlelight, followed by 19th-century parlor games and dessert.
This program is for ages 10 and older. Suppers are 6-9 p.m. Tuesdays-Sundays Jan. 11-14, Jan. 16-March 11. Reservations required online at connerprairie.org or by calling 317.776.6000.