Indiana Renaissance Faire
- Dates: October 7, 2017 - October 8, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Klipsch Music Center
- Address: 12880 East 146th Street, Noblesville, IN 46060
- Time: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Price: Adults ($14), Children (5-12 YO) ($5) at the gate. Early-Bird online tickets available on the website. Special ticket prices for Families. See the website.
Experience the Golden Age of Queen Elizabeth I at The Indiana Renaissance Faire. There will be costumed characters, full-contact non-choreographed jousting by the Knights of Valour, period music, pirate music, roving comedy, swordplay, puppet shows, knighting ceremonies, and over 70 artisans and merchants, many food vendors, STAY till the end of the day for our incredible FRONT GATE SING including all of our musical entertainers!!!! Guests 21 and older are welcome to enjoy our tavern serving up craft beer and mead along with entertainment.