- Presented By: The Belfry Theatre
- Dates: March 20, 2020 - April 5, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: The Belfry Theatre
- Address: 10690 Greenfield Ave., Noblesville, IN 46060
- Time: March 20-April 5, Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., Sun. at 2 p.m.
- Price: $17 adults, $14 ages 0-12 & 65-100
Bessie, a strong-willed woman, takes care of her bedridden father and eccentric Aunt Ruth. After Bessie is diagnosed with leukemia, her estranged sister, Lee, comes to visit and to be tested as a possible bone marrow donor for her sister. The reunion between the sisters is initially uncomfortable, aggravated by the difficult behavior of Lee's two sons. The two women eventually confront their shortcomings as sisters, reach out to each, and arrive at an understanding about the importance of family. It may be considered a drama but Marvin's Room is both funny and touching in equal measure.
Directed by Brent Wooldridge, By Scott McPherson (Dramatists Play Service).