Nickel Plate Arts Artist Showcase: James Anderson
- Presented By: Nickel Plate Arts
- Dates: 8/2/2019, 8/3/2019, 8/7/2019, 8/8/2019, 8/9/2019, 8/10/2019, 8/14/2019, 8/15/2019, 8/16/2019, 8/17/2019, 8/21/2019, 8/22/2019, 8/23/2019, 8/24/2019, 8/28/2019, 8/29/2019, 8/30/2019, 8/31/2019
- Location: Nickel Plate Arts
- Address: 107 S. 8th St., Noblesville, IN 46060
- Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Price: Free
Each month, Nickel Plate Arts presents a showcase of artwork by a local artist or art group inside our Stephenson House Gallery. The exhibit is open to the public during regular business hours, Wednesday - Friday from Noon - 5:00 p.m. and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. For the month of August, we are excited to display a collection of artwork from local photographer James Anderson. James is a local photographer, author, and longtime supporter of Nickel Plate Arts. After retiring from a 35-year career in information technology, he rediscovered his artistic side and has explored his creative skills through a variety of photo projects. Anderson often finds himself inspired by nature and considers himself “a passionate artist who aims to capture God’s beauty through his camera lens.” Art aficionados will enjoy perusing James’ work while sampling refreshments, drinks, live music, and more during August’s First Friday celebration on August 2 from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. After First Friday, the exhibit will be open to the public during our normal gallery hours.