Nickel Plate Arts Presents: Fit to Print
- Dates: July 6, 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Location: Nickel Plate Arts
- Address: 107 S. 8th St., Noblesville, IN 46060
- Time: Wed - Fri, noon - 5pm; Sat 10am - 5pm
- Price: Free
We’ve found our charming prints! “Fit to Print,” our July 2018 exhibit, seeks to celebrate the product and process of printmaking. Etchings, engravings, monoprints, woodcuts, lithography, screen printing, letterpress, and more – we'll be showcasing a variety of processes from the printmaking artists in our network. “Fit to Print” will be on display in the Judge Stone House gallery space from July 6-28 with most works for sale. Nickel Plate Arts will host a special opening reception on Friday, July 6th from 6-9pm with live music, refreshments, drinks, and more. After the reception, the exhibit will be viewable during normal gallery hours, Wed – Fri from noon – 5pm and Saturday from 10am – 5pm.
Artwork shown by artist Kat Ho.