Nickel Plate Arts Presents: Woven Together
- Dates: January 5, 2018 - January 26, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Location: Nickel Plate Arts
- Address: 107 S. 8th St., Noblesville, IN 46060
- Time: Wed-Fri noon-5pm; Sat 10am - 5pm
- Price: Free
What better time than winter to explore the talents of our local textile artisans? Keep cozy in our first exhibit of 2018, “Woven Together,” which will showcase fabric and textile arts from a variety of established artists in our network. Quilts, blankets, scarves, hats, wall hangings, capes, and more will fill our Judge Stone House gallery space from January 5-27 and many works will be for sale. Nickel Plate Arts will host a special opening reception on Friday, January 5th from 6-9pm with live music, refreshments, drinks, and more and the public is invited to attend. After the reception, the exhibit will be viewable during gallery hours, Wed-Fri from noon - 5pm and Sat from 10am - 5pm.
Blanket shown by Jessica Madsen.