Noblesville 31st Annual Tour of Historic Homes
- Presented By: Noblesville Preservation Alliance
- Dates: September 16, 2017
- Location: Throughout Old Town Noblesville (Tour Headquarters are at the Sheriff's Residence/Hamilton County Museum of History at 810 Conner St)
- Address: PO Box 632, Noblesville, IN 46061
- Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Price: Advance tickets: $15, Day of Tour Tickets: $18
Open a "Door to the Past." Enjoy exclusive access to some of historic Noblesville's most outstanding private residences and cultural sites. Life will soon return to a more leisurely pace as it does each year for the Noblesville Tour of Historic Homes. During this year’s event, numerous private residences and cultural sites will open their doors to visitors looking to get a glimpse of history and an appreciation for our downtown and the people that care for these historic properties. The tour is a rain or shine event and is walkable and bike friendly, though on street public parking is also available near many of the tour locations. Advance tickets will be available in September at downtown Noblesville locations and at Tour Headquarters (810 Conner St) on the day of the tour.