St. George Festival
- Presented By: St. George Orthodox Christian Church Festival
- Dates: September 21, 2018 - September 23, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: St. George Orthodox Christian Church Festival
- Address: St. George Orthodox Christian Church, 10748 E. 116th St., Fishers, IN 46037
- Price: free. Offsite parking for $5
n:: St. George Festival presents a heritage of Faith, hospitality, good food, music and crafts from our roots in the Holy Land and the cultures that make up our congregation. The family-oriented festival includes food booths offering lamb shanks, falafel, gyros, kibbee, kafta, spinach pies, grape leaves, desserts and pastries, honey balls. Take a guided tour of the church’s unique architecture and iconography, and learn about the Orthodox Christian faith. Enjoy a live band, entertainment and a merchant booths featuring jewelry, art and icons, olive wood crafts, and groceries. A children’s carnival on the front lawn will include bounce houses and other fun activities.
Free admission. Offsite parking is $5 at Journey Lutheran Ministries, 10401 East 116th Street (within walking distance). Shuttle buses will run continuously. Service animals only.