THE CAT IN THE HAT
- Presented By: Booth Tarkington Civic Theatre
- Dates: February 21, 2018 - March 1, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Location: Booth Tarkington Civic Theatre
- Address: 3 Center Green Ste. 300, Carmel, IN 46032
- Time: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Price: Adults $15, Students $10. Groups of 12 + are $8 per child
Dr. Seuss’s The Cat in the Hat
Based on the book by Dr. Seuss
Play originally produced by The National Theatre of Great Britain
Adaptation by Katie Mitchell
The National Theatre's adaptation of Dr. Seuss's The Cat In The Hat is a lively, engaging "play with sound effects" performance by adults for young children. Not a word has been touched or added to Dr. Seuss's classic, ensuring anyone who's read the story will find themselves transported into the world they've always imagined.
From the moment his tall, red-and-white-striped hat appears around the door, Sally and her brother know that The Cat In The Hat is the funniest, most mischievous cat they have ever met. With the trickiest of tricks and craziest of ideas, he is certainly fun to play with. And he turns a rainy afternoon into an amazing adventure. But what will mum find when she gets home...?
Bring your class! Student matinees available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disability Awareness Day is Saturday, February 24, 2018. Inclusive performances on 2/22 & 2/24!