The Savannah Sipping Society
- Presented By: The Belfry Theatre
- Dates: February 1, 2019 - February 17, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: The Belfry Theatre
- Address: 10690 Greenfield Ave., Noblesville, IN 46060
- Time: February 1 - 17, Fri. & Sat., 8 pm & Sun., 2 pm
- Price: $17 adults, $14, ages 65 & older, $14, ages 12 and younger
Four unique women, all needing to escape the sameness of their day-to-day routines, are drawn together by fate....
And an impromptu Happy Hour!
They decide it’s high time to reclaim the enthusiasm for life they’ve lost through the years. Over the course of six months, filled with laughter, hilarious misadventures, and the occasional liquid refreshment, these middle-aged women successfully bond and find the confidence to jump-start their new lives on the verandah of a Savannah, Georgia home.
Together, they discover lasting friendships and a renewed determination to live in the moment.
Most importantly, they realize it’s never too late to make new “old friends.”
So raise your glass to these strong women and their fierce embrace of life and say “Cheers!” to this joyful and surprisingly touching comedy. Don’t miss this laugh-a-minute comedy from the Jones, Hope & Wooten team.