Winter Diving Camp Week 2
- Presented By: RipFest Diving Camp
- Dates: 1/2/2018, 1/3/2018, 1/4/2018, 1/5/2018, 1/6/2018
- Location: Ripfest Diving Camp
- Address: 108 S Olive St., Arcadia, IN 46030
- Time: 7:30 AM to 10:30 PM
- Price: Please contact us for pricing information.
Each winter RipFest brings together an incredible group of athletes, teams and coaches from around the world for a one-of-a-kind diving camp as many prepare for championship season. We offer world-class experience to our athletes.
- In order to best serve each athlete we boast an incredible 1:8 coaching to athlete ratio.
- In addition to developing the physical athlete, the RipFest curriculum includes diving lectures to maximize the diver's knowledge of the sport
- In addition to diving, we also offer incredible activities each evening for all athletes and coaches.
- The holistic RipFest training curriculum is designed by 2008 Olympic Head Diving Coach, John Wingfield.
- Our coaching staff is comprised of professional coaches.
- RipFest is home to the largest and most advanced diving dryland center in the United States.
- Olympians frequently visit the camp to share their stories and host meet & greets.