WORKSHOP – “DECK THE HALLS: TIPS FOR A CHIC & ORGANIZED HOLIDAY SEASON”
- Presented By: Indiana Design Center
- Dates: November 8, 2018
- Location: Indiana Design Center
- Address: 200 S. Rangeline Road, Carmel, IN 46032
- Time: 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- Price: The workshops are shared with the community at no charge, so we kindly ask that attendees bring a donation item for Second Helpings, an agency dedicated to fighting hunger and promoting culinary job training in greater Indianapolis. Ideal donations: pantr
Caryn O’Sullivan, Owner of Drapery Street and Maria Baer, Professional Organizer + Party Stylist with The Baer Minimalist, are joining forces to share advice for your most organized + stylish holiday season yet. Get ahead of the craziness as we discuss ways to plan ahead for hosting and attending events, the joys of consumable gifts and holiday decorating (along with post-holiday storage) trends.